For more information about Lamco Plumbing & Heating Inc. and the plumbing services we provide in the Randolph area, contact us today at (973) 895-1400 for a free, no-obligation quote. We are happy to answer your questions and provide more details.
Or Contact Us!
Heating Services In Randolph
Lamco Plumbing and Heating Inc. has an established reputation in the Randolph area for providing quality, warrantied HVAC services. Since 1975 homeowners have been able to rely on our licensed team to address their heating needs from installation to regular maintenance and heating repairs.
As full-service heating contractors we have a commitment to excellence that begins when you first call our offices and continues well past completion of the job. We’re not in this to do a quick job and get paid, we’re in this to create lasting relationships in which clients can rely on us to help them out for years to come.
Offering free no-obligation quotes and emergency services when necessary, you can count on Lamco Plumbing and Heating Inc. for all your heating services in Randolph.
Types of Heating Services We Can Install, Service, Repair and Maintain
- Radiant Heat Radiant heat systems use a boiler to pass heating through the floors of your Randolph home or business. Efficient for heating large industrial buildings and commercial spaces, most homeowners prefer a simpler method of heating with more control over individual room temperatures. If you need commercial radiant heating, contact Lamco Plumbing & Heating Inc..
- Geothermal Heating Geothermal heating is expensive to install but incredibly energy-efficient. This all-natural heating method redirects heat from the ground into your home. You’ll pay a lot up front but benefit from reliable and affordable heating that won’t tax the planet for decades to come. Lamco Plumbing & Heating Inc. is happy to provide, install, and repair geothermal heating systems for our Randolph clients.
- Electric Heating A common budget-friendly option for homeowners, electric heating involves the use of electric baseboard heaters in each room of your home. Lamco Plumbing & Heating Inc. will install electric heating systems that will keep your home toasty warm year-round with minimal electricity use.
- Steam Radiant Heat In older Randolph homes, you’ll see large steam radiators that distribute hot water through the entire home in order to heat it. While Lamco Plumbing & Heating Inc. no longer installs steam radiators due to their inefficiency, we’re the perfect choice to call for repair and maintenance when needed.
- Forced Air Heating
Forced air heating is the most common heating system installed in Randolph. Popular for new and old homes alike, it works by distributing air from the furnace through ductwork and vents in the home to evenly heat an entire building.
Heating Services We Offer Randolph Customers
From installation to repair to maintenance, Lamco Plumbing & Heating Inc. does it all. Our mission as an HVAC contractor is to keep Randolph homes and businesses working properly and at a comfortable temperature. We also offer competitive rates on the following services:
- Heating Installation and Sales
- Heating and Furnace Repair
- Heating Maintenance
There’s no better name in town to trust than Lamco Plumbing & Heating Inc.. As a heating services company with over 30 years serving New Jersey, we’re the clear choice for home and business owners looking for efficient heating systems installations and sales. We handle virtually all kinds of heating systems, as listed above.
Whether you’re looking to make the jump to geothermal, need to convert your existing boiler from oil to natural gas, or want to see how a new energy-efficient heating system can have a positive effect on your monthly heating bills, Lamco Plumbing & Heating Inc. can install the perfect heating system for your needs.
The average Randolph home or business owner only takes notice of their building’s heating system a few times a year: the first time it’s turned on, when the first power bill comes in during the winter months, and when something goes wrong and the heating is no longer working as it should.
No matter what kind of heating system you have set up in your building, call Lamco Plumbing & Heating Inc. for efficient and professional repair. Our technicians will be there as soon as possible to make things right and get your heating back online.
A little bit of preventive maintenance can do wonders for making sure you’re getting your dollars’ worth out of your heating system. Call Lamco Plumbing & Heating Inc. for maintenance to extend the life of your furnace or boiler and take full advantage of your manufacturer’s warranty.
Believe it or not, one of the most common causes of furnace wear and tear is a lack of maintenance. At Lamco Plumbing and Heating Inc. we recommend to all of our Randolph clients various ways in which they can help to extend the life of their furnace. But if it comes down to needing furnace repairs, we’re ready and able!
If your furnace is not heating your home, you notice strange noises or smells, a blower that is constantly running, a malfunctioning thermostat or ignition and pilot problems then call us immediately. These are all common issues which can be dealt with quickly and save you money down the line.
The average lifespan of a furnace is 15 years though with proper maintenance you can hope for 20. With such a long lifespan, homeowners who move often may never need to replace a furnace. But if you’re not as lucky, what can you expect when it comes time for furnace replacement?
First of all, how do you know when it’s time for your furnace to go if it hasn’t completely died? Strange sounds and irregular heating are two of the signs. And if you know the age of your furnace and it’s coming up on that 15-year mark it’s a good plan to give us a call to provide you with an inspection.
Furnaces that are left to wind down to nothing on their own can put you at risk of carbon monoxide poisoning so it’s always better to be safe than sorry.
Do Heating Systems Really Need Regular Maintenance?
The short and simple answer to this question is yes. If you fail to take proper care of your home’s heating system, then you can be sure that problems will follow suit. Like anything in life, your home’s heating system needs regular maintenance and it is very important that you don’t take any shortcuts in this respect. The simple fact of the matter is that if you want your home to be warm and cozy when winter hits, then you need to make sure that your heating system receives all the care and attention it needs. At Lamco Plumbing & Heating Inc., we take our heating system maintenance work very seriously and never take any shortcuts in the pursuit of perfection for you and your family. Our skilled team of specialists are trained and certified at what they do and can detect and repair small heater problems before they have the opportunity to turn into bigger issues. So, if you want to make sure that your home’s heating system is as durable and effective as possible, you really need to get in touch with us today.
How Often Should I Have My Heater Maintained?
The answer to this question is difficult to say with any degree of certainty. Factors like the age, model-type and depreciation all need to be taken into consideration in this respect. However, that being said, we generally recommend that our residential clients have their home’s heating system maintained about twice a year: once before summer begins and once right before the cold winter snap hits. By doing this, you can be guaranteed that your home’s heat will be constant throughout the year.
When Should I Call the Professionals?
The obvious answer to this question is when your home’s heating system stops working. However, the fact of the matter is that this may not always be obvious. So, if you want to make sure that you know when a problem is serious and when it isn’t, you need to pay attention to the following list of signs of a damaged heater:
- - Higher utility costs are one of the first and most obvious signs that your home’s heater isn’t operating to an optimal level. So, if you have noticed a spike in your utility bills in recent weeks or months, then it is likely that there is a leak or waste coming from some part of your home’s heating system that will need to be fixed.
- - The age of your home’s heating system is one of the most important factors when it comes to repair work. To put it simply, the older your heating system is, the more likely it is that it will break down and need repair. Conversely, the newer it is, the less likely that the damage is very serious.
- - Strange noises coming from your home’s heating system are never a good thing and need to be investigated and repaired quickly.
Randolph’s Heating Contractors
Our hundreds of happy customers from the past four decades can attest to the professional services we provide at Lamco Plumbing and Heating Inc. If you’re in the market for heating repair, replacement, or just a regular inspection and some maintenance, you can count on us.
Our certified team of HVAC professionals are skilled at completing jobs on time and within a reasonable budget. Give us a call today and we’ll start you off with a free service quote!